Wednesday 16 May 2012

Sabah Sarawak Creed

The Blood of Mother Borneo runs in my veins

I will love and respect my brothers, my sisters, my ancestors and myself all the time.
I will support SSKM with all my heart, all my soul and all my might, all the time, everywhere I am, every place I go.

The 18/20 points agreement will be by shield my sword . 
And while doing so, I will make every effort to educate our people for the common good of our people. 
I solemnly swear to protect our children from all harm, for they are our future. 
I will yield due respect to our elders, for they brought us to this point. 
I will uphold the principle of all human beings are created equal and endowed by "God" with unalienable rights. 

I am a citizen of Borneo. 
I will never abandon my responsibilities to my people. 
I will fight any and all efforts to enslave my people by any means necessary. 
And in so doing, the creator of us all will bless me and my people. 
And the spirit of Borneo will live through me. 

Dum Spiro Spero! | Pergo Et Perago! 

Long live Mother Borneo.

By : Fellow Borneon - Fabian Fong

0 comments :

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...